Extra, extra! Read all about it! I was out doing grocery shopping, checked my phone, and saw that my new Computer Friend from Franky tells it like it is nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award! Thank you, thank you very much! I’m so honored! *BOWS*
Here are the rules that accompany the award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
2. List the rules and display the award
3. Add 7 facts about yourself
4. Nominate 10 – 15 bloggers for the award, and comment on one of their posts to let them know
So here are 7 facts about me:
1. I love my dog more than anything, and I kiss him way more than he would probably like me to.
2. I’m currently on a diet that sometimes makes me grumpy, but it’s worth it because I get to buy lots of smaller clothes at the thrift store.
3. I just lit a White Gardenia Yankee Candle down in my office, and it’s making me super happy and mellow.
4. If you looked at my iPod, you’d think it belonged to someone with multiple personality disorder.
5. I’m beyond grateful to my super-cool daddy for giving me the super-generous gift of a smart phone for my birthday, enabling me to make this blog better than it was before!
6. My mother is the best person I’ve ever known, and I’m so proud to call her “Ma.”
7. Someday, I hope I can provide for my family by what I make on writing. I’m not saying I have to be Stephen King. Just like halfway.
And I nominate the following people:
I’ll have to leave it at six for now, because I’m fairly new to this blogging thing. But, as I come across more really spiffy blogs, I’ll add four more names to a new post.