Excellent, humorous post for WRITING ADDICTS! (Thanks, Georgina!)
- You keep a pad and pen or electronic device handy next to your bed so that you can quickly jot ideas down.
2. You think it’s perfectly normal to have imaginary conversations between imaginary people in your head.
3.You never give up, even when the dreaded writer’s block strikes.
4. It takes you ages to fall asleep because you are busy running through bookscenes in your head.
5.You have half finished manuscripts, random scenes, photos, ideas, and character profiles scattered in files allover your computer, and on bits of paper in every room of the house.
6. You get distracted during conversations if someone says something you think would be great for your book.
7. You hate the thought of socialising, but love it when you do because how else are you going to find material for your book.
8. You find yourself watchingstrangers, especially if they are quirky, different…
View original post 130 more words