Happy Sunday, all you lovely readers and writers. Today our guest author is Alycia Morris. I asked her the usual questions, and she shot back those answers like Nerf darts! Let’s see what she had to say.
- Everyone has a story about why they love to write. What’s yours?
I started writing because I felt it was the best way to express my feelings. A broken heart is what really got my pen going as to writing stories which lead to novels.
- If there’s a particular book you’re trying to market right now, will you tell us about it?
I just released the last book in my erotic series. “Circle of Dominance” series.
“Elite Circle of Dominance”, “Secret Circle of Dominance” and “Dominance vs. Dominance”.
The story is about men and women dealing with their sexual fantasies and trying to keep them a secret. The couples of all ethnic backgrounds.
- Most authors in the market nowadays have experienced their fair share of ups and downs. Will you tell us how the positive moments make up for the negative ones?
You have to take the good with the bad in this industry and I try not to wear my feelings on my sleeve. I’m still in shock knowing that I’ve written a book let alone 5! Every release gives me butterflies like the first time.
- If you could say one thing to the whole world, and have each and every person hear you – what would you say? It could be about your books, or anything at all in the whole universe.
Be nice to each other, support each other and Never stop going after your dreams!
- Who’s your favorite author? Are you more into modern or classic literature? What do you think of modern literature on the whole?
I like both modern and classic but modern literature seems to do a lot of repeating; I wish there was more originality in the stories.
And that just about wraps up our interview, folks. See the links below for more info about Miss Morris and her work.
Nothing New Except Someone New
Foul Play: The Whole Story
Elite Circle Of Dominance
Secret Circle of Dominance
Dominance V Dominance